Technical support options:
Network Perception is committed to the success of you and your organization. Whether you have a technical question or need assistance with your configuration, NP-Support has you covered.
The Technical Support team is available during business hours (CT) at:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (872)-245-4102
To aid with system debugging, a “System Logs” function is available on the left menu. The System Log shows transaction level information and errors for debugging purposes.
- The Administrator group can see all three logs, System, Workspace and User.
- The Workspace Admin group can see the Workspace and User logs.
- The viewer group will not have access to the System Logs function.
When sending a support ticket, the user has the option to send thee system logs along for debug purposes.
- NP-View Gen I (Java): use the “Review errors and contact support” option at the bottom of the log tab to sanitize and send the debug logs to the support team.
- NP-View Gen II (HTML) and NP-Live: use the “Help Center” in the top right user menu.
Note: to securely encrypt and send logs, use the File Vault.