NP-Live includes NP-Connect, a utility to automatically retrieve network device configuration files on a schedule.
The list of connectors that are currently included with NP-Connect is as follows:
- Cloud Providers (for retrieving vlan and services configurations)
- Amazon AWS
- Microsoft Azure
- Configuration Managers (read-only API) – for retrieving config files that are managed by a central system. For each connector, the user can define the devices to be uploaded for monitoring.
- Check Point R80
- Fortinet Manager
- Palo Alto Panorama
- Solarwinds NCM
- Tripwire (rule based file upload designation)
- Direct Device Connection (read-only SSH)
- Cisco ASA
- Volume Shares – for retrieving config files that are uploaded to a common collection repository. For each connector, the user can define the path and a list of files to include or exclude limit the files that are uploaded.
- SAMBA share
- SSH share
If you have a system for which you need a connector or if you encounter a technical issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.