2. Use Cases
Are you Prepared to Defend your Critical Assets?
At Network Perception, we have combined a deep expertise of critical asset protection with next-gen technology to guide our customers on a path to cyber resiliency.
- The journey starts with establishing a clear baseline and verifying that internal risk mitigation controls are followed.
- Step 2 consists in gaining an accurate visibility of network architecture and cybersecurity posture.
- Finally, developing a continuous monitoring approach to gain velocity and adapt quickly to disruptions.
Verify configurations and network segmentation
#1: Policy Review
- Easily review firewall access policies and object groups
- Identify configuration risks automatically
- Establish configuration change review process
#2: Audit Assistance
- Verify compliance with cybersecurity regulations and best practices
- Seamlessly store evidence for compliance review
- Easily prepare compliance reports
Visualize vulnerability and risk exposure
- Visualize an accurate topology of the network architecture
- Identify and label critical cyber assets and critical network zones
- Easily review which devices are protecting which network zones
- Assess correctness of network segmentation
- Identify risky network connectivity paths
- Understand exposure of vulnerable assets
Accelerate risk mitigation and recover faster
- Transition from point-in-time to 24/7 risk assessment with automated notification
- Automate change review process using ticketing system integration and sandboxing
- Leverage a time machine to navigate through the network evolution
- Align network architecture understanding and break silos through a single pane of glass
- Train first responders and harden defense via realistic attack scenario simulation
- Prioritize vulnerability mitigation faster
Network Perception has two products.
- NP-Live: A server-based solution that provides for real-time security and compliance monitoring. NP-Live includes NP-Connect: a lightweight module that provides real time polling and information update from network devices and network management systems.
- NP-View: A stand-alone desktop solution primarily used for auditing and offline network analysis.