The team at Network Perception is proud to launch new quarterly releases of NP-View (Gen1 version 6.2.8 and Gen2 version 2.2) and NP-Live (version 2.2). The new versions include several key improvements including:
- A new PCI Compliance module preview for select customers.
- Upgraded workspaces to reflect a specific compliance framework. Compliance-specific categories, auto group and reporting are now customized by compliance type:
- Best Practice: the default framework that applies for general network and firewall best practices
- NERC CIP: tailored for NERC auditors and electric utilities to prepare or verify evidence of compliance with NERC CIP standards
- PCI-DSS: tailored for QSAs, service providers, and merchants handling credit card related regulations
- Re-designed and improved NP-Connect
- Improved support for Palo Alto, Check Point, Cisco, and Qualys
For additional information about those changes, please review the change log.